Sunday, November 14, 2010

WHAT I AM THANKFUL FOR

Sometimes when people think about writing things there thankful they forget the small things and I was one of them. Today I was watching a show with my dad and it made me realize that the simple things in life make a difference. Where I’m from some kids in poor cities have to walk miles over a bridge hand made with a single pair of sneakers that they’ve had for over years now. There homes aren’t build to stand harsh weathers and some of there living conditions aren’t capable for any human bean. Things like this make me thankful that I have a bed to sleep in, shoes that can match my outfit and a fridge full food that I can eat at anytime. To us having our basic accommodations is nothing new to us, but some people don’t know what this experience feels like, that is why i am most grateful for my most basic needs. I am also thankful for my parents and my sister because without them I couldn't have all the things I do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment